It is no secret that water can pose one of the largest risks to a construction project.
WJ not only aims to help our clients understand and manage these risks, but also provide competitive and practical solutions for all of your water management needs.
Good water management can:
- Improve working conditions
- Produce pumped water free of suspended solids
- Improve excavation stability often allowing increased angle of battered slopes
- Reduce additional temporary works measures
- Improve earthworks productivity
- Reduce environmental impacts
- Improve safety for your work force
- Reduce project costs and programme time