We are happy to be a part of this year’s Scotland Build Expo. Come and find our stall G32 on 23 / 24 November at the Glasgow SECC where you can meet some of our dewatering experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions about our industry and to tell you what we’ve been up to and maybe a glimpse of what we’ll have up our sleeves next. So come and say hello.
Scotland Build itself prides itself on being the leading construction exhibition to ‘focus exclusively on construction opportunities in Scotland.’ The event is a great opportunity for all the key industry players to meet up in the same place and make contacts as well as learning about new developments in their field.
Dewatering Engineers and specialists, architects, contractors, developers, government bodies and consultants will be on hand to network and tell you about their services.
2016’s Scotland Build Expo:
- 150 plus international exhibitors showcasing their latest projects,
- 70 plus speakers presenting at a 2 day long conference and an opportunity to attend CPD accredited workshops,
- New Focus Zones: Architects Zone, Market Intelligence Zone, Skills Hub, and more.
- Meet the Buyers: Quality networking time with key decision makers and industry leaders (VIP invite only)
- Enter the Scottish Construction Awards
WJ Groundwater hopes to be able to establish even more firm business contacts across Scotland and see this conference as a great opportunity. This is an event that will help to cement the company’s ever growing reputation as the dewatering specialist of choice in the UK and beyond.
Visit https://www.scotlandbuildexpo.com to learn more about the event.